Group Navratri Puja
Price : Rs. 1500
Prabhu Kripa dham invites you to join us for Group Navratri Puja
Navratri Puja is performed to invoke nine manifestations of Maa Durga The word Navratri breaks down to Nav(Nine); and Ratri(Nights); which signifies the nine day celebration to honour the Nine Swaroops of Shakti that breathed life into this world
Navratri Puja is performed to revere Goddess Durga who is considered to be Maa AdhyaShakti – The Universal Mother. Each day of Navratri is dedicated to each of the nine Avatars of Shakti with rituals that invoke her powers and appeals her to bestow her blessing and kindness on us. The first incarnation of Shakti is Shailputri who is worshipped on the first day.This is then followed by invoking of Brahmacharini, Chandreghata, Kushmanda, Skandmata, Katyayani, Kaalratri, Mahagauri and Siddhidatri on subsequent days that continues till the ninth day.
Benefits of this puja:
- Showers happiness,wealth and prosperity on the devotees
- Fulfills wishes and desires
- Bestows Knowledge and Spiritual enlightenment
- Get rid of anger, greed and jealousy
- Overcome all the hurdles and obstacles in your life
- Protects oneself and household from evil and negative energies
- Alleviates distress from life
What is included?
- Learned pandits will do this puja on your behalf
- Prasad (Mata ka khazana, Panchmeva, Mata ki chunri, Durga Chalisa, Launj, Elachi, Mishri, Small piece of coconut)
- An online link through which you can witness puja at the comfort of your home
Important facts about Puja
- The nine days of Navratri represents the nine manifestations of Maa Durga.
- Navratri comes from a Sanskrit word, Nava means Nine and ratri mean night.
- During this festival of nine nights, nine forms of Shakti (also known as Navdurga) are worshipped throughout the country.
- During these 9 days, offering special prayers to Ma Durga is considered to be highly auspicious.