Kanya Pujan On Ashtami Or Navami (12th ,13th April 2019)
Price : Rs. 1500
Benefits of this puja
Navratri is a festival that's dedicated to the nine incarnations of Maa Durga. During the nine day long festival, devotees seek the divine blessings of Goddess Durga with abundant prayers and making several offerings. The eighth day of Navratri is called Ashtami.
On the auspicious occasion of Ashtami, Kanya Pooja is done where nine girls are welcomed and are worshipped as the embodiment of the nine divine forms of Goddess Durga: Sailaputri, Brahmacharini, Andraghanta, Kusamanda, Skandamata, Katyayani, Kalarati, Mahagauri and Siddhidatri.
First their feet are washed then moli (red thread) is tied around their wrists, and a tika is applied on their foreheads and they are also gifted bangles,chunri etc. The girls are then served a variety of delicacies such as poori, kala chana, and halwa. They are also showered with many gifts like plates,pencil boxes, hair clips, tiffin box etc
- This puja helps in overcoming pain and poverty
- It helps in achieving wisdom, success and fulfilment of desires
- This puja relieves one from all kinds of fear
What is included?
- A link through which one can witness the puja online
- The Puja rituals are performed by learned priests in strict accordance with Vedic rituals.