Special Group Nazar Suraksha Puja To Ward Off The Evil Eye
Price : Rs. 1500
Protect yourself from negative energies
The term “Evil Eye”, Buri Nazar, “Drishti” and “Malocchio” has references all over the world. It is a popular term to believe any unexpected turn of unpleasant events. When we have a normal, routine life going on and suddenly, out of the blue, the apple cart is tipped by unprecedented and unpleasant activities, with no plausible explanation, our elders assume it to the be ill-effects of an “Evil Eye”, or an eye cast out of jealousy and envy.
1. Misfortunes, bad luck, loss of fortune, and a jobless situation. These are some common evil eye effects
2. Is your business running a bad patch? Is it not getting the deserved success in business? Then, it might be due to the evil eye of your business competitors
3.Frequent Miscarriage. Evil eye caused by envy can easily affect pregnant ladies
4. Is a particular member in the family suffering from a chronic illness? The reason could very well be due to the evil eye of neighbours or relatives.
5. An adult feels sluggish, irritable and sickly, and has loss of appetite for no reason
6. Child crying incessantly without reason, probably due to a stomach upset or unknown reason.
7.Frequent illness and loss of appetite for livestock. Domestic animals could also be at unrest and agitated.
Benefits of this puja
- This Nazar Suraksha Puja protects one from evil eye and bad luck.
- It safeguards both the health and wealth of the family.
What is included?
- List of Dos and Don’ts that needs to be followed during and before the puja
- A link through which you can watch this puja online
- Prasad: Panchmava,Nazar Suraksha Kavach